Thursday, August 22, 2013

Be Careful What I Create

Leading Lady is my baby, my brainchild. It's the thing that really gets me excited about my work and I see how it fulfills my purpose in life.

However, it hasn't been as easy as sitting in a comfy couch watching a black and white movie!

Being a Lady is easy for me. It comes to me naturally. I'm actually most uncomfortable in situations where I feel I have to compromise on manners and ladylike things just to fit in.....I outgrew that problem a long time ago though.

Now there's 'Leading'.......the word implies so many things.

These Hollywood Leading Ladies who I have chosen to be our muses really were Leading Ladies. What they did looked exciting and glamorous, but it wasn't easy. In reality, most of them didn't even survive it all. I don't mean to be negative, but as they say, if it was easy, everyone world be doing it.

In my own life, upon creating this idea, I realize I'm being called to step up my game. In little ways and in big ways.

Am I being in integrity with myself?
Am I saying no when I want to say yes and yes when I mean no?
Am I living my truth?
Am I being bold, sexy, daring and exciting?
Am I listening to my feminine intuition and honoring her?
Can I look at my refection in the mirror, really look into my eyes and feel pride for the woman I am being?
And yes, how gorgeous am I being in every moment?

Am I truly being the woman that I know I am and I know I can be?

I honestly can't answer a firm yes to all of these questions. However, more and more and more, I know I am showing up as the Leading Lady in chief that I desire to be, that  know that I am.

It all begins with the truth. Am I being true to me? I think I am.

And are you?

These are my thoughts for the day.....well, for the end of the day as I go to bed.


Oh, one more, from the beautiful Ingrid Bergman.

"I was the shyest human ever invented, but I had a lion inside me that wouldn't shut up!"

......I think I have one of those too.........

No comments:

Post a Comment